• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I still don't have a job :(

hachiko0919

I decided to quit my job one and a half years ago. It was my job for almost 10 years, and the reason I stopped was because I got tired and wanted to try other things.

I wanted to apply at a call center but I didn't finish two years (at least) in college which is one of the requirements to get hired. :( I'm currently earning a little online, but I still want to have a regular job.

So what do you girls do to earn money? Are you unemployed like me? Share them here. Thanks! :)

Werbung:
I am sorry that you are having so much trouble. I guess it is too late to tell you that you shouldn't leave a job unless you have a another job already waiting for you. If you are looking to work from home, there are many places that hire for customer service virtually. Meaning you take calls but from your computer at home. I recommend going to wahm.com or workplacelikehome.com. They have all types of job leads and people there that can help you. If you are looking for a out of the house job, you may want to try a temp agency like Kelly Services. They can find you something in the mean time, that may actually turn permanent.

Really Hachiko? Aww... But I believe that there are call centers in the city that hires even high school graduates. That is, if you are good at spoken English. If you want a site wherein you can apply for jobs in real companies, try jobstreet.com and jobopenings.ph. They offer less hassle applications since you get to apply online and when they contact you, you are ready for the interview. Try them out, there are plenty of jobs to choose from at your preferred area. :)

As for myself, as much as I wanted to work outside of home, I cannot 'cause I have little kids to attend to. And because my hubby's income is not enough for our expenses, I just put up my online business which is now my bread-and-butter. Glad that there is the internet that provides me earning opportunities everyday, and now, we never run out of cash again. :D

Hope you could find call center companies that would accept those high school graduates.
I am also currently working online and that is how I want it. ;)
I always end up resigning on my previous jobs before since I am not enjoying those kind of schedules and the need to commute in a daily basis. I do not earn a lot but it was okay for me since I could pay my bills, buy necessities and sometimes have pleasure. And best of it is that I own my time.

I am currently nemployed also. I do a lot of online odds and ends. Mturk through Amazon, and freelance writing, voice transcription. I don't make a lot but the cash does come in handy.

You're still so young and if you want to get a "real" job out of your home, it shouldn't be a problem. Some of the suggestions that others have given are very good like joining a temp agency. A temp agency can find you a permanent placement if you inform them that you're looking for one.

But if you intend on working from home, there's one suggestion I can make. Start a mail order business. I did this a few years back and it got me some decent income. What I did was to find some ebooks online and printed them out into hard copies then I wrote a sales letter promoting the ebooks. I placed an ad in a local newspaper and voila! people started sending requests for information about the ebooks. And I sold each ebook at $10 a piece.

Yeah it is sometimes a little time consuming when you do not have a job. You have to look and look. There are many people that have to wait until they are able to get a nice job that will help them out. I hope that you can find one soon and good luck to you as well. You just have to be patient and you will be able to get a nice fulfilling job that you will love.

Werbung:
There's lost of ways to make money online, it just takes patience and lots of hard work. You can try affiliate marketing but you will need to have your own website or blog and dedicate yourself to it. you can always try referring members to a website but that takes time as well. You can become a ChaCha guide and start working in a few days, don't need any special skills for that. If you have a skill like writing, know a language, tech savvy then you can try freelancing sites. I currently have a blog and use it to get referrals and I also work as a ChaCha guide, a few others sites that get me a little here and there, I making around $500/month.

Back