• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I don't care if he is being a gentleman...

Doll Leviste

I'm getting annoyed of my boyfriend's female seatmate in class. She flirts my boyfriend. She even leaned on my boyfriend's shoulder. I don't like flirty girls, especially girls flirting guys with girlfriends. She was leaning on my boyfriend for she was "tired" and my boyfriend being a"gentleman" let her rest her head on his shoulder and of course I went ballistic. :3 That lioness in me wanted to attack that girl... BADLY... rawrrrrrrr...:mad: My boyfriend thinks I'm being unreasonable and I'm not trusting him. DUH! Its not that I don't trust him.. its the girl I DON'T TRUST! He may not be tempted at the moment but there will be a time this flirt will catch his attention. :(

Werbung:
Before this really starts to eat away inside you, you must sit down quietly with your boyfriend and tell/explain to him just how much this upsets you and would he please try very hard to see things from your point of view....Ask him how he would feel if you were to do the same thing with another guy.

Perhaps you could also try and have a quiet word with the other girl (without having a catfight hopefully) and let her know too just how upset you get watching her doing these things to your boyfriend....Ask her as well how she would feel if you did this to her boyfriend, if she has one of course.

Before this really starts to eat away inside you, you must sit down quietly with your boyfriend and tell/explain to him just how much this upsets you and would he please try very hard to see things from your point of view....Ask him how he would feel if you were to do the same thing with another guy.
He said that'll be different. In his case it was without malice but other guys, they may have other intentions. So, if something like that happens to me, thats a different story. Imagine how pissed off I am. And he says, he is just being a gentleman. Fine. =.= Don't want to argue but if it happens again I would do silent treatment with him.

That would be too much for me either!
honestly, if I didn't know my boyfriend, i'd say he was cheating on me. :mad: but i trust that is not the case. However next time this happens i'm gonna snap.

OP I completely understand, I build grudges against girls who obviously like my boyfriend, it makes you feel awful too because our boys are oblivious to it and they're too nice to see what the girls aim is. There's nothing worse, but explain it to him and make him empathise by flipping the situation, I bet he'd not like it if it was boys being all over you.

OP I completely understand, I build grudges against girls who obviously like my boyfriend, it makes you feel awful too because our boys are oblivious to it and they're too nice to see what the girls aim is. There's nothing worse, but explain it to him and make him empathise by flipping the situation, I bet he'd not like it if it was boys being all over you.
He just said its different. I'm a girl, and he is a guy. =.= Plus did threaten him that next time it happens were through. =.= If he cares about our relationship he will avoid her at all cost. =.=

He just said its different. I'm a girl, and he is a guy. =.= Plus did threaten him that next time it happens were through. =.= If he cares about our relationship he will avoid her at all cost. =.=

It's not different, he'd probably feel worse if the roles were reversed. I don't blame you for setting an ultimatum, you've every right. And yeah if he values you, like I'm assuming he says he does, he'll do that for you.

It's not different, he'd probably feel worse if the roles were reversed. I don't blame you for setting an ultimatum, you've every right. And yeah if he values you, like I'm assuming he says he does, he'll do that for you.
HaHa! It actually hurt him that I threatens of breaking up with him. :p He should know it hurts me as well. O_O Well, I will do just that if that girl touches my boyfriend again. Any body contact is extremely prohibited. :p

HaHa! It actually hurt him that I threatens of breaking up with him. :p He should know it hurts me as well. O_O Well, I will do just that if that girl touches my boyfriend again. Any body contact is extremely prohibited. :p
:') I'm glad you've laid down the law with him, I used to be a doormat with my boy, he could have got away with anything, until I snapped one day haha, thanks to one girl being suspiciously close with him. Now there's rules. :p

:') I'm glad you've laid down the law with him, I used to be a doormat with my boy, he could have got away with anything, until I snapped one day haha, thanks to one girl being suspiciously close with him. Now there's rules. :p
Heesh, someone should lay direct rules and regulations in relationship. :p Nothing vague or anything or else their find some loopholes somewhere. I tell him that the issue isn't my trust in him.. :) I just want to protect our relationship from possible predators. LOL

Heesh, someone should lay direct rules and regulations in relationship. :p Nothing vague or anything or else their find some loopholes somewhere. I tell him that the issue isn't my trust in him.. :) I just want to protect our relationship from possible predators. LOL

:D That's the spirit sis! Go and fight for what you believe in! I really admire brave girls like you.
For women are meant to be loved and respected.

:D That's the spirit sis! Go and fight for what you believe in! I really admire brave girls like you.
For women are meant to be loved and respected.
Thank you Cecil. :) It would be better if fellow women would respect fellow women and their relationships.. :) The world will be a better place and there will be less broken families. :)

You two should really communicate with each other to solve this issue. Being jealous is natural to everyone so he shouldn't expect otherwise from you. Let him know how you feel and then let him see what it's like to be in your shoes. Or maybe you should rest your head on one of your male friends shoulder and see his reaction.

Definitely your boyfriend should about that flirty girl. Will he like you seeing leaning on with another guy too just because you are tired?
It is not his not a gentleman cause he could gently say to that girl that she could not do that cause i already have a girlfriend and it will not be good seeing us on such moment.

Werbung:
You two should really communicate with each other to solve this issue. Being jealous is natural to everyone so he shouldn't expect otherwise from you. Let him know how you feel and then let him see what it's like to be in your shoes. Or maybe you should rest your head on one of your male friends shoulder and see his reaction.
Well, we've resolve this issue... :p We broke up. :p I'm moving on and keeping myself busy with a lot of stuff.. Thus I am less active here compared before.. :3 Thanks for the advice. ^^

Back