• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How often do you drink coffee?

claudine

I've just realized that I'm a big coffee addict. I can't imagine my life without it! I have at least one cup of coffee a day, sometimes more. In my opinion it's one of the most delicious beverages. Also, it smells so good! It always makes me feel better:)
Are you addicted to coffee too? How often do you drink it?

Werbung:
Strangely, I don't drink coffee at all, although I do get a caffeine fix, just from Coke Zero ha ha, which I'm trying to cut down on. ;)

Never, I hate the stuff. Bleurgh....

I'm a hot chocolate and whippy cream kinda girl haha :p

I drink frappe coffee at last twice a week, lol. As for warm coffee... I rarely have that at home. Mostly because I find instant coffee to be boring and not tasting as good as the one you can make with a coffee machine. Sadly my mom raised me thinking that a coffee machine was a huge luxury, hence I never even tried getting a coffee machine. I totally love the taste of that kind of coffee, it doesn't compare to the instant one. Yikes!

My SO's family are huge coffee addicts tho. They have a nice coffee machine, but for some reason I just don't like the flavor of their coffee! That thing is do damn strong!!! I don't like it one bit!

In place of coffee I'll usually drink green tea. Much less corrosive to your gut and still has just enough caffeine in it to give you a little "up". But not enough caffeine to give you the jitters, like coffee can (and which I hate). Three cups per day, usually - either on after another or throughout the day.

Whelp I usually never drink coffee but my boyfriend got me into these bottled Starbucks vanilla frappuccinos and idk if they are coffee lol honestly. But i drink them almost every morning that we have them stocked in the house now.

Rarely - maybe a couple times a week. Most of the rest of the time I drink black or green tea. Those are much more pleasurable and less jittery than coffee.

Werbung:
I've only had it once or twice but I never finish drinking them xD.
I personally don't like coffee. Coffee just tastes SO bad and bitter to me. Although I do like the smell of it :).

Back