• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How many hours sleep do you get?

Gabriellea

I do believe in beauty sleep, but I am alight sleeper/insomniac. I like to get at least 5-6 hours of uninterrupted sleep, but often I only get about 3-4. I envy people who can fall asleep straight away!

How much sleep do you need and how much do you actually get?

Werbung:
With me i like my beauty sleep as well. And i hate to be woke up out my sleep. I like to get about 8 hours of sleep. But sometimes i only get 4 hours of sleep but it's because i stay up all night. I'm a night owl LOL.

I get about 6 hours sleep at the moment, my 14 month old gets up early. I should go to bed earlier, but the time after he goes up to bed goes so fast, by the time I know it, its midnight! I could easily sleep all day left to my own devices.

As long as I can. Sometimes that's six hours, sometimes eight, sometimes even ten... I should be more consistent with my sleeping rhythm. But I have no job right now so all I can do all day is write, write, write my lil' heart out and sleep it off then.

For me i sleep 7. At first i needed 10 hours of sleep but i got so used to it that even on weekend i cant sleep more then 8 hours.

Werbung:
Back