• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How many Gamer Girls around here?

Zynni

Any hardcore video game players hanging around here? I love video games and played fairly hard for a few years, but my game of choice isn't what it used to be. What are you guys playing?

Werbung:
What do you play? I was a long time World of Warcraft fan. I prefer the MMORPG genre. I stopped playing for a while, but I miss it. I recently started again with a trial account, but I might start my regular account back up again. I haven't decided if I want to do that or just find a new game.

I play Guild Wars 1 and Guild Wars 2. I took breaks from both games through the years but they are still around so I keep going back to them. Plus there is no subscription fee so that makes it even better.

ANet's focus is primarily on GW2 and not GW1 so pretty much you are on your own as far as support. The recent and first expansion of GW2 (Heart of Thorns) has pretty much caught my interest and I have a huge long list of all the things I need to get done.

Guild Wars 2 has a free to play version if you wanted to try it out.

Guild Wars 1 is about $50 on Steam for the original game and all their expansions. A lot of people have come back to GW1 who play GW2 because they want to work on their Hall of Monuments to unlock stuff in GW2.

Guild Wars 2 is $50. You should buy the Heart of Thorns expansion because you get GW2 for free with it.

Werbung:
Back