• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

How healthy is your diet, really?

Zynni

I have made some improvements in the way I eat, but if I'm wholly honest, I can't really say that I eat "healthy." I mean, I do try to practice moderation, and try to incorporate more healthy foods all the time, but I do still nibble junk food or sweets or go out to eat sometimes. And no, when I go out to eat, I do not pick from the "healthy menu."

What say you?

Werbung:
My diet isn't bad, it could be better though. I've been a vegetarian for 25 years and am pretty healthy. I do like a little junk food, pizza, fries and every now and then (once or twice a month). I am fussy about vegetables ironically, and I also stopped eating tomato ketchup for a year. I missed it and bought a bottle last month!

I eat wholemeal whenever I can, but I also am conscious of balancing my diet which is why eating leftovers constantly doesn't help. One or two meals okay,but when it's more it prevents you controlling what you eat.

Werbung:
Well, it sounds like you're doing a pretty good job of it. At least you are when it comes to things that are within your control. It is kind of funny to hear a vegetarian say they are fussy about vegetables though. :) I actually really like vegetables, at least most of them. There are few I won't eat. Beets is one of them. :sick:

Back