• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hi, everyone!

AmandaK

I'm from Richmond, VA. I had my first baby twelve weeks ago at 36. I'm trying to find ways to make staying at home with him work. I like writing, and hope to make it my career. But, it gets a little isolated here with my little one. He's just not much of a conversationalist yet, haha. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Werbung:
Do you know how to start a discussion thingy like Girlie Gossip: what you take on this? Because I wanna make threads, you know Like start a hi everyone thingy!! Please help im new

Werbung:
Hi, Raccoonsrule400. It's pretty easy to start a new thread. Just go to the category- like "Newbies Introduction" that you want to start a post in. Then, click on the purple tab that says "Post New Thread." It's in about the 2 o'clock position if you were looking at the screen as if it were a clock. Then, just enter a title in the first text box and content in the second larger text box.

Don't worry, we were all new and confused by this format once.

Back