• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

HELP!!??

little*princess*

Hey Girlies,
Well my boyfriend seems to be ignoring me...and i try talking to him and i tell him i love him and thing, and he sudenly goes ofline, im really worried our relationshhip is going to end soon, HELP!? what can i do to stop this!

Werbung:
If it is heading that way there is not much you can do.. You can at least keep your dignity.. Stop telling him you love him if he is not responding. It makes you look desperate. One of two things will happen, either he'll worry that you're thinking of ditching him, and start being more attentive, or when he does tell you it's over you can hold your head up and not embarrass yourself. Have a good cry with your girlfriends and then move on. Who needs him?

Besides.. boys... there are millions of them, more than there are pebbles on the beach... be another one along in a moment.

I agree with Stavy. Stop telling him you love him. It sounds whiny and desperate and guys run from whiny and desperate girls. Hold your head up and back off from HIM for a change. Give him a chance to miss you and wonder about you for a change. (and if he doesn't miss you and wonder about you...then you'll know that he is not the guy for you!)

i would ignore him like he is ignoring u....if hee calls dont answer.....give him some time to think about what your doing and yes stop telling him u love him then when u do it for long enough he is going to wonder why u havent said it anymore
tongue.png

It would be easier if guys would just tell girls face to face they want to end a relationship and not let us hanging wondering whats going on. >_< Just as Haven says, ignore him for now. :D Let him have a dose of his own medicine. :p

Werbung:
I am sorry to say so but it smells fishy!
If he went offline, call him and ask him for a drink.
A serious discussion/talk is needed if you think something goes the wrong way.
Ask him the reason why he show ignorance to you. Make it clear.
If he doesnt love you any more, let him go though it is not easy.

Back