• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Hellooooooooooooo

Snowbaby

<div align='center'>How are ya's all? How has your weekend been? Have you done anything exciting? Had any snow?

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: </div>

Werbung:
OOO! All kinds of exciting stuff happened this weekend!! I found out for sure that I am going to be able to move back home to my cabin in the woods, I made the appointment with the cable/phone/internet company to get all that stuff transeferred, AND I will be getting my old phone number back! Plus, my landlord here is fine, even though I am only giving him 15 days notice.

So last night I spent at the old/new landlord's place, drinking beer and playing pool while our kids played video games, and today I swooped through the house and packed almost all of the knick knacks and books and stuff, and cleaned and filled nail holes and stuff. The store next door didn't have any more empty boxes though, so I've had to stop, which is probably a good thing... :)

My friend and I went to her work party on Saturday night. It was a 'Go as Your Favourite Rocker' theme. I wnet as Ozzy Osbourne and she went as Sharon :lol: Then we went back to my place and had some more drinks...

My liver hated me the next morning :p

Werbung:
That sounds like so much fun though!!!

This weekend we are hanging out at the old/new landlord's house again, so Friday night will be my first load over to the old/new place!!! The actual moving begins!!!

Back