• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Height differences in relationships

RomanAnthonysMama

How would you feel if you were taller than your boyfriend in a relationship? I'm pretty average height, but about an inch taller than my fiance. It doesn't bother me at all since it's such a small difference, but if there was a huge height difference, it may be too much for me to handle. Are you taller, shorter, or the same height as your significant other? Does it even matter to you if there is a significant height difference?

Werbung:
My boyfriend is much taller than me. He is very, very tall and athletic, while I'm petite and delicate. I must say that I really like it:) Whenever I think of how strong he is, I feel safe and happy. It makes kissing him a little difficult though, I have to stand on my toes to reach to his face, haha:p
I'm not sure why, but I'm only attracted to men taller than me. It has always been this way. The taller a man is, the better. I feel that I couldn't be with somebody shorter than me. But it's just me. My friend is in a relationship with a really short man and she is extremely happy with him:)

This is a really good question, because I have always hated the fact that shorter men have been attracted to me. I am 5 7" 1/2, which is pretty tall for a girl. Mostly guys who were 5 5 and shorter, love to try to hug me and want me to be their girl. I even had an issue with men who weren't taller than me when I was wearing heels! Luckily my husband is 6 3 1/2 so I can wear heels and still be shorter than him.

I've been there. I've dated a few guys that were an inch or two shorter than me. I think it bothered them more than me. I didn't care, I even rocked high heels. As long as I can look them in the eye, we're golden.

That being said, my fiance is 6 feet, and I'm 5'8. Unless I'm wearing a high pair of heels, he's generally taller or the same height as me. He did say that the first thing he noticed about me was my height, though.

I've been there. I've dated a few guys that were an inch or two shorter than me. I think it bothered them more than me. I didn't care, I even rocked high heels. As long as I can look them in the eye, we're golden.

That being said, my fiance is 6 feet, and I'm 5'8. Unless I'm wearing a high pair of heels, he's generally taller or the same height as me. He did say that the first thing he noticed about me was my height, though.

I can say that I have also dated a few shorter men, but for the most part I really liked them for their personalities. My preference was always someone way taller than me, but I would have settled for the same height. I know women who are 6 ft tall and they only date shorter men, which is good on them if that's what they like :p.

I don't think that I could date a woman that was shorter than me. I am pretty short myself. I am 5ft2 or 3. I hate it and wish that I was just a tad bit taller, but I am now 23 years old and I have stopped expecting to just suddenly receive some kind of growth spurt. I am short and I just have to deal with it. so yeah, most people are a lot taller than me, but when I am looking for a relationship I seem to be attracted to people that are taller than me, despite me being the masculine personality in the relationship.

Lol...Although am no shorty being 5' 10" (107cms), I would have to be about 6' 8" (203 cms) to enable myself being taller than my fiancé! :)

Jack is about 6' 7" (201 cms) and weighs in at around about 17/18 stone (108/114 kgs).

For me am just so happy having to look up to him all the time...I always feel so very safe and secure with my "Man Mountain". :)

My preference is actually for guys closer to my height, I know lots of girls like guys to be a lot taller but I think it's romantic to be close in height as that way I can look into my boyfriends eyes when we talk. I'm also open to dating guys who are shorter, I'm 5"7 and wouldn't hesitate to date a guy who was 5"6. Talking of dating shorter guys my mom was 5"10 and my dad was 5"8 and my mom didn't let their height difference stop her from finding love. :)

I am only 5'1 and very slender, and my boyfriend is 6'6 and really muscular. :love:
I looove it, especially when he carries me and wrestles me down without any problems at all, he is waaay stronger than me, haha, his arms are like thicker than my thighs and makes my arms look extremely thin and soft. xD

Werbung:
I don't mind about height that much, as long as he is not way shorter than me, but I have dated guys who were 4 or 5 centimeters shorter than me before with no problems. My current boyfriend is very tall tho :) He is 1,89 cm and I'm just 1,76 cm! It feels so nice to be the shortest one, because until now I was the tallest one, but now I feel so feminine and protected because he is so tall! I can't believe what I was missing! It might sound kinda superficial and silly, but dating a taller guy feels amazing.

Back