• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Have you ever given up on love?

clauemi

Did you ever give up at one point in your life? At this time in my life I doubt I will find someone who can understand and want to stay by my side with the things going on around me. So for now I have given up on love. It makes me very sad, a few years ago I never would have though I would be in this situation.

Werbung:
I had a boyfriend that lived in New York City, and I lived in Michigan. He visited me 4 times throughout our relationship. I was so in love with him. After the last time he visited though, we kept fighting. It was hard to do a long distance relationship, and because we kept fighting, I felt like it wasn't worth it anymore. I ended up dumping him, and it was the hardest thing I've been through, but now I am stronger because of it.

I have given up on love a lot of times.. What made me give up lots! First it was bullies who made me believe I'd never be loved by anyone else. Then my boyfriend died then I got raped so for a while I just gave up on love and believed that maybe love wasn't meant for me.

Then I met my boyfriend that I'm still with now and he made me believe in love again and he's shown me how love is supposed to feel like. I really like it because giving up on love isn't a good thing and it gets really lonely. I'm very lucky and proud to have my boyfriend in my life and I'm forever thankful that he taught me what love is.

Yeah I did, the really funny thing is after I did I started dating my husband. I wasn't serious about it when we started dating but after only 3 weeks (mostly talking on the phone after I got off work) I knew that I loved him. Of course, we had known each other for about 6 years before we started dating so I never once thought that it was too soon. Some of my friends did though & they tried to convince me to not marry him.

Werbung:
I was cheated on, I was heartbroken, I was deeply unhappy in the past, but I can proudly say that I have never given up on love...and I hope that I never will, because for me, true happiness is to love and to be in love. I couldn't live without it. Sure, love sometimes hurts and from time to time it makes you sad, but it's still worth fighting for.

Back