• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Has anone ever kicked a guy in the balls before?

Carla

One of my friends says I used to do it alot, either at school or to my brothers but I have no idea lol.
I guess like most girls I was just curious or thought it was funny at the time.

Werbung:
I probably did it to my brother when we used to fight as kids, but I don't think I've done it since then!

I have done it to protect myself and get away from someone that wouldn't leave me alone. SOmetimes a girl has to do what ever she has to do to save herself.

I have not done that but I already have a list of men in my mind that deserves that. LOL
First in line are my alcoholic neighbors who annoys me a lot drinking near my place rather in their places. :p

I only did it once in my life and it was many many years ago. I did it to get away from a guy who was being an ignorant slob. I must say I never saw a guy crumble like he did. I did get a good kick in and he was like a puppet that had lost his strings. I don't like inflicting that kind of pain on another human being but if I am in danger or provoked too much, look out, I know how to make the kick count.

Lol. I have not tried this before. The funny thing is that there is some weird guy that posts on Craigslist requesting this be done to him. He says the harder, the better. I do not understand this at all.

I have never tried this before. There has been times where I really wanted to though!!! OMG Roxanne something is wrong with that dude. It is supposed to the worst pain for guys. I can't imagine him getting turned on by it, lol. That's so weird!

Absolutely not. I know some people who've done it, just to be mean, but it really does hurt them. I would only consider doing it if I was being attacked and couldn't hit them anywhere else. It's not even a good idea to do it then because it'll make them even angrier and come at you harder, but if it's your only chance to escape, it can't hurt to try.

No. I have never done it. But it is funny to watch on blooper reels. Men don't even like jokes about being kicked in the balls. I knew a guy that used to get weak if you even mentioned kicking him in the jewels. It's pretty serious though. I know I wouldn't want to be hit in the breast. Especially when they are tender. Ouch!

Werbung:
When I was about five I saw someone do that in a funny movie, so I punched my dad there out of curiosity because I didn't exactly know what what would happen... :confused:

Back