• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Halloween Plans

Brighteyes

With Halloween night fast approaching I was just wondering what you girls have got in mind, or what you may be getting up to.

Dressing up, partying, trick or treating etc.

This year Jack (my fiancé) and I have decided to combined both Halloween and Guy Fawkes Night (Nov. 5th) in order to have a huge bonfire with loads of fireworks (All Professionally Organised) and to ask everyone to come in Halloween/Fancy dress...This will be taking place on Sat. Nov.9th after all the usual displays, so hopefully it will be something nice for everyone to look forward to.

We have already set aside several of our many unused fields next to our garden centre business (which will be closed) for the bonfire/firework display and for car parking, naturally at a very safe distance!

We also hope to have a hog roast on the go, as well as the usual hotdogs, burgers etc, along with good old fashion toffee apples, and if we're lucky enough in tracking one down..A Candy Floss Machine!!

Because our new business has done so jolly well in it's first year, we will be financing the entire evening although we are going to be asking for donations, all proceeds going directly to our village church restoration fund....Well we do have to have the church finished and looking lovely for our wedding next September!! :)

All we hope for now is that it is a nice dry evening on the 9th....Fingers and everything crossed.

Now please let's hear all about your plans.

Werbung:
Well, the biggest thing we do is take my daughter out trick or treating. We took her to a "trunk or treat" event last Sunday, but the main event is taking her to my parent's neighborhood and letting her go door to door on Halloween.

I love Halloween. It's so fun dressing them up, especially when they're toddlers like my daughter. It's so exciting!

Back