• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Girl Found After 18 years....kidnapped by a sex offender

CaliQueen

An 11 year old girl was kidnapped in Lake Tahoe, CA in 1991 and was hidden in a backyard in tents and shacks until this week when she appeared at a police station in Northern California claiming to be the missing girl of over 18 years.

While living with the kidnapper she bore two children with him, they also accompanied her to the police station...

The kidnapper is now sentenced to 50 years in Jail...his wife is getting charged also for kidnapping...I will keep you posted...

Let me know what you think about this....

Werbung:
Yeah well now they r wondering why she didnt try to escape...which is what is on everyones mind but at the same time she was only 11 and he is a reg. sex offender...but I guess the only reason she surfaced was because her kidnapper had to see his parole officer and with him he brought his wife (who helped kidnap and hold this girl Jacee hostage for 18 yrs) Jacee, and the two children he had with her...the two girls are now 11 and 15...meaning Jacee had them when she was 14 and 18 years old, had to deliver them at home...luckily both the daughters are healthy and Jacee and her parents are happy to have her back, claiming she looks the same she did when she was kidnapped...apparently Jacee feels bad because she connected with her kidnapped bearing 2 children for him...but that is not the case whatsoever and her parents are reassuring her of this...I am glad she is home...

ONLY 50 years? Sure, 50 years is a lot but I think it should be more :\
It seems he's only being charged for Kidnapping, but I'm also thinking there is r.ape involved in there. I think 75 years would be good.
And if he IS a repeat offender, well, 50 years isn't enough.

Also, I've read this story somewhere on the news. It isn't as much as why the girl is just coming to police, but neighbors had called Police saying that there where people living in a tent in someones backyard, but police ignored the reports... This case would have been closed earlier if Police actually came to investigate..

Hmm. Definately NOT what you hear about every day. This is horrible to go through. My blessings are going through to her and her family. Thanks.
~Hunterama

No doubt that was a horrible experience, i know not all the details are out about this yet but i do think it's wrong to charge a mother for kidnapping her own children if they are in danger. Not sure though if that was even the situation but still. As long as she and her children are ok now then that's all that matters.

Yeah well now they r wondering why she didnt try to escape...which is what is on everyones mind but at the same time she was only 11 and he is a reg. sex offender...but I guess the only reason she surfaced was because her kidnapper had to see his parole officer and with him he brought his wife (who helped kidnap and hold this girl Jacee hostage for 18 yrs) Jacee, and the two children he had with her...the two girls are now 11 and 15...meaning Jacee had them when she was 14 and 18 years old, had to deliver them at home...luckily both the daughters are healthy and Jacee and her parents are happy to have her back, claiming she looks the same she did when she was kidnapped...apparently Jacee feels bad because she connected with her kidnapped bearing 2 children for him...but that is not the case whatsoever and her parents are reassuring her of this...I am glad she is home.

Actually, that's a very short version of Jaycee's 'escape' so to speak. There are a couple of women cops from the college campus who deserve recognition as they played a part in this, too. The State of California was negligent; hence, Jaycee's already received something like $20 million. If she sued, she'd probably own the state from all of the carelessness involved in her case. What I hope is that she is able to have a good, happy life, and that her children, who had no idea what the outside world was like, do as well.

I think that this was such an awful thing to happen to this poor girl. She and her children seem to be doing well now that their away from that monster, though.

Werbung:
Poor girl.. you can't blame the child for any of this.. Traumatised from age 11, repeatedly raped and kept locked up in this monster's yard. Treatment like that does things to your mind. You retreat inside yourself, into another world where you can't be hurt. In that state, escape doesn't cross your mind.

This is not a new thing.. they've just locked up a similar monster in Austria, who also took a small child and repeatedly raped her. This one kept her locked up in a cellar for 20 years.. again it was a chance occurance that gave her the chance to escape with her kids. And again, the wife allowed it.. and helped.

There are some evil people out there. :(

Back