• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Getting Cold Feet before the Wedding. HELP!

Dera 2014

It creeps up on me every minute of each day that brings you closer to the BIG DAY. I should be excited, right?! I mean most girls are just elated when they are getting married, they should be, it's the day they have been dreaming of. IT'S the day that I've been dreaming of, but I'm dreading it. Please help?!

Werbung:
It creeps up on me every minute of each day that brings you closer to the BIG DAY. I should be excited, right?! I mean most girls are just elated when they are getting married, they should be, it's the day they have been dreaming of. IT'S the day that I've been dreaming of, but I'm dreading it. Please help?!

Well, what exactly are you dreading about it? I guess that many women "dream" about it, but it's a really big step. I wouldn't exactly say you're abnormal for being stressed or having worries.

What are your concerns or fears?

Werbung:
Dera, I really can't blame you for feeling the way you do! You actually have all the right to feel this way, because getting married is a huge legal step that might change your life in many ways. What you should do now is try to think more about what your actual concern is: are you worried about the wedding ceremony? worried about the financial and legal aspects of getting married in general and in the future? overwhelmed by the high rate of divorces? worried about moving in together? worried about the future? having doubts about your future husband?

Back