• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Funniest moment ever.

Momik93

What is the one moment that you remember which makes you laugh even now when you think about it??
:)
I remember when i made fool out of my friend saying that i love him.He was like so shocked.:D
He is like my best friend and never went further.His expression was really one to be watched.
:p

Werbung:
I cant think of anything atm... my mind is blank because i'm a bit sleepy or I've had so many that I can't choose which one is funniest. :D Sometimes some of my most embarrassing moments are the funniest moments in my life. :D

I remember studying with a friend and my golden retriever wanted attention. She just kept sitting by us, staring, nudging, and then putting her head on our thighs. We both just cracked up. It was incredibly cute and still makes me laugh to this day.

I remember when we went to see Dr Doolittle at the cinema I laughed so much that I hurt, I couldn't stop laughing. I completely embarrassed my family.

I can't remember one in particular but yesterday while I was chatting online I had a funny one. This guy I was chatting with who was from Peru had the nerve to ask me to marry him so he could come to US. I thought he was joking at first but I guess not since he went on talking about it. I just told him things don't work like that anymore, maybe like a decade ago you could bypass immigration like that but very hard nowadays.

When I was 18, my parents went on vacation and left me home with my 10 year-old sister for a couple days. Which was totally my choice.

I decided to take a shower. My sister was watching TV in the living room. So I went to the bathroom and took off all of my clothes. Just as I'm about to step in, my dog, who's outside at the time started barking like crazy. I put a towel around me and ran outside to see what the matter was. It was the guy I had a crush on, standing in our driveway. He looked happy to see me in a towel. We started talking. About five minutes into the conversation, my sister came outside. I introduced her to him. The towel I was using was specially made for her, that she always whined and complained whenever anyone else would use it. She turned to me and got a really angry look on her face. "That's my towel!" she shouted..

Just then, with my crush standing there, my sister grabbed the towel, leaving me naked. She ran into the house with it. I ran to the door totally naked. My crush saw me in the buff. I was beyond mortified. To make it worse, she had locked the door. I peaked in through the windows and saw her standing there laughing. My crush was also standing outside still looking at me. He pretended not to be looking, but I could tell he was. I covered up what I could with my hands as I ran around the house to the back door. Our neighbors, were having a pool party with a bunch of 14-15 year-olds. They all saw me and started laughing. Still, I managed to open the door, put on some clothes, yell at my sister and apologize to my crush.

Just wait till my sister enters high school. I'll find someway to embarrass her.

The time the 7th grade drama kids rigged our (the 8th graders') costume rack to collapse... when we were DOING THE PLAY TOGETHER!!! UGH... :mad: I was irritated at first but then I had to just pretend to be mad... it was kind of funny, actually.

When I was 18, my parents went on vacation and left me home with my 10 year-old sister for a couple days. Which was totally my choice.

I decided to take a shower. My sister was watching TV in the living room. So I went to the bathroom and took off all of my clothes. Just as I'm about to step in, my dog, who's outside at the time started barking like crazy. I put a towel around me and ran outside to see what the matter was. It was the guy I had a crush on, standing in our driveway. He looked happy to see me in a towel. We started talking. About five minutes into the conversation, my sister came outside. I introduced her to him. The towel I was using was specially made for her, that she always whined and complained whenever anyone else would use it. She turned to me and got a really angry look on her face. "That's my towel!" she shouted..

Just then, with my crush standing there, my sister grabbed the towel, leaving me naked. She ran into the house with it. I ran to the door totally naked. My crush saw me in the buff. I was beyond mortified. To make it worse, she had locked the door. I peaked in through the windows and saw her standing there laughing. My crush was also standing outside still looking at me. He pretended not to be looking, but I could tell he was. I covered up what I could with my hands as I ran around the house to the back door. Our neighbors, were having a pool party with a bunch of 14-15 year-olds. They all saw me and started laughing. Still, I managed to open the door, put on some clothes, yell at my sister and apologize to my crush.

Just wait till my sister enters high school. I'll find someway to embarrass her.
Is this real or some kind of fantasy??

Well, this wasn't so funny for me, but I'm sure the doctor enjoyed his laugh. But, when i was eight months pregnant, I went to the OB/GYN's office and was lying up on the exam table.
It was mid November, just to give you a framework for this joke. Anyway, he pulled my blouse up over my tummy and said, "Well, looks like it's Turkey time!" He laughed and laughed. I was not so amused.

But I can actually see the humor in the joke now cause my belly was HUGE and it must have resembled a big domed turkey platter with the button popped out of the done turkey.

Can you imagine? :p

One of the funniest moments that I still laugh when I think of it was one evening my partner decided to be sexy. He went into role-play and started doing this 'striptease thing', by the time he got to the bed, he jumped on it, the bed's wheels started rolling...and instead of the romantic moment it was supposed to be...he took a dive off the bed, head first.

Before helping him up, I could not resist giving his bottom a playful slap, with him upside down, stuck between the bed and the wall.

Hilarious. Killed the romantic moment but had us giggling for quite some time later.

One of the funniest moment I could remember is when we took our dog to a higher place. I expect that she will be afraid because it was her first time being on a higher place. But I do not expect that she will be too scared just like almost a phobia since her face was shaking a lot. I know it should not be funny but we really laugh out loud looking at our dog cause she seems having a smiling face but it was really shaking. :p

Yesterday, I was watching Supernatural with my grandmother (Don't be surprised! She even watches Formula 1 races :D)
There was a scene were Sam conjured a demon and there was something black running out from demon's mouth...
Grandma: Duhh...what's that black thing in his mouth?
Me: It's black smoke...
Grandma: Gosh! Scientists are so right when they say that smoking is deadly!

Ha, ha I didn't manage to watch the whole episode. I was laughing like a drain!

I remember in 11th grade my best friend and I had english together. We always jokingly picked on our other friend named Ann. One time Me, My best friend Shana, and my friend Ashley all told Ann we would pay her like $40 to go in the middle of the class and do the bend and snap from Legally Blonde. So Ann got up and did the bend and snap, but she didn't do it right. She didn't say "bend and snap" that loud while she was doing it, and she did it near the back of the class, so no one really saw. I just think it was so funny how we got her to do that. We made her do so many crazy things

Werbung:
Back