• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Favorite store to shop for boots?

Zynni

What's your favorite store when it comes to shopping for boots? I love boots. I think they are hot. There are so many cool styles that I can't make up my mind. I was excited to see slouch boots are back in style (yeah, I know, I'm aging myself again, ha ha).

So, when you are shopping for new boots, where is the first place you look?

Werbung:
I don't have a particular store because boots are not easy to shop for. I quite like Zara, but I like to browse in Marshall's because the choice of brands is better and you always know you will get a bargain.

There are practical boots and stylish boots, so I try to get a combination of the two.

Ah, that's very true. I guess I was leaning more toward the stylish types in my question, but yes, it does help to have practical footwear as well. I just love boots.

Marshall's sounds like a good choice. I love the stores that have all the good brand names marked down. It does take a little longer to look for stuff sometimes, but I think it's worth it. I like T.J. Maxx as well.

Werbung:
Heya,

I buy Footwear online mostly from Myntra or Koovs.

I've been shopping almost everything online from past some time and for Footwear, the good stores I discovered are only Koovs and Myntra :)

Regards,
Vidushi Goel

Back