• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Exclusive: Jade Goody Has Cancer

GossipQueen

Jade Goody left India's version of Big Brother in floods of tears yesterday after being told she has cancer.

Jade, 27, was told the frightening news in an emotional phone call from her agent in the diary room.

Distraught, she tearfully told her housemates she had to go - after just two days.

Goody's publicist Max Clifford said last night: "Jade has been having tests and the results came through which showed cervical cancer.

link

Werbung:
I'm quite surprised that they have released the video of her finding out in the diary room. It was the first thing I saw on my "MSN Today" pop up window! :huh:

World has become an actual Big Brother, with tons of peeping Tom's without a life of their own...vultures!!

I look at everyone who applies on a BB show with pity, and I wonder how can anyone allow to be watched and taped the entire day, with a bunch of..I better shut up now..
... but to actually follow her very justified breakdown and distraught is just inexcusable..too low to go.

I know what you mean by people applying to go into BB, their lives will never be the same again, whether it's for positive or negative reasons.

Werbung:
Back