• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Ex-lover problem

BlueXin_Jing

:oops::confused:
My ex and I dated for about 15 months and we ended breaking up as a mutual understanding that the relationship's not working anymore. Now I am in a new relationship and I do like the guy; however, my ex is trying to talk to me again and get me back and I am feeling that I still love him. What should I do?

Werbung:
There's a reason the two of you broke up - the relationship wasn't working. You are in a new relationship now and say you really like the guy; why go back to a failed relationship and end up breaking the new guy's heart? Not to mention, if you get back with your ex, why do you think the relationship will work this time? It sounds like you really need to dig deep and think about what you truly want. Unfortunately, no one can tell you what to do; you are just going to have to figure it out for yourself and weigh the pros and cons. I wish you the best of luck!

I have to agree with Amerise, you did break up for a reason and you apparently moved on too. There will always be feelings between you and your ex but are they worth getting back in the same position that you just decided wasn't working? I think you are just going to have to sit down and decide if these feelings are really love or just the memory of it. I will keep my fingers crossed for you either way!

Normally I would say the same thing to another person who's in my shoes right now...but this is harder than I thought considering I'm in this position. We have been through a lot and it is sad that it ended but I am with another guy and he is great. Just confuse of the feelings I have right now. Thanks girls :)

It seems you are still holding on to your ex even when you have moved on. I suggest to take time off from your current boy and even your ex and learn yourself more. That will help you to make the right choice without interference because now you seem to be very confused.

Werbung:
It's natural to have feelings for ex partners sometimes, but don't jeopardize a new relationship if you are happy for the sake of an old one that ultimately didn't work out.

Back