• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Emotionally and romantically attatched to a fictional character...

Lugia

• No, it's not Twilight.
  • No, it's not just a fangasm.

I am... in love... with a Star Trek character. :( What do I do?! I don't know how to describe it...

Werbung:
Why are you so attached to this character? Is it physicall attraction? If it is, it's nothing to worry about :) All girls at some point in their life feel attracted to a fictional character. Edward Cullen for exmple. As a 15 year old girl, I felt attracted to him. :)
So nothing to worry about. ;'].

Yeah, this is very common, probably good though to not be too obsessed, which i dont think you are. :)

depends... is he cute?
tongue.png

i had a mad crush on Mr Spock when I was about 12... it's harmless and you'll grow out of it... meanwhile... enjoy! :)

Good advice here. It is just a normal thing I think most, if not all, of us go through. Not much different than having a crush on a rock star. :)

That's exactly how it is NatureElf.. Rock stars. movie stars, fictional characters, they are all equally unreachable by most ordinary people, and that is what attracts us to them.

Yes, we cannot allow our selves to become all consumed and obsessed with such things. As long as we lead a normal life in other aspects it is all ok.

Having the hots for a movie star is pretty normal.. I still go a bit weak at the knees when I see Mark Harmon in NCIS ;)

Ah yes, I feel the same when I see Johnny Depp. I have had a crush on him since I was in high school and he was in 21 Jump Street.

Growing up I think we all have some affection for a star. I still love the same folks I did then, though.

I'm terribly fickle and will easily transfer my affections to some new hot thing.. ;)

I know folks like you, Stavy. I've always been pretty steady. I have a core group of performers from my youth who I still consider my favorites today. I've added a few here and there, but my core group I value so highly.

Werbung:
There is only so much unrequited lurve you can have for one fictional character Orrymain... If the object of my affection is ignoring me i'll just move onto the next :)

Back