• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

'ello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

faerie

Your gender Female <3
A rough guide to where you are from I live in the south-eastern part of the states.
A little about yourself Umm...I love ferrets witha passion...My favorite TV channels are VH1, the WB, and E!. And comedy central sometimes. I love TV and computers and hanging out with my friends. I <3 rock music and heavy metal. Its funny, I had some music on in my car and my mom was there and she was like, "Can I change this its all static-y" and I was like "No, mom, thats the guitar." XD
How you found Girl Power Um...I just heard about it somewhere on the net. I actually saw it somewhere and memorized the URL and forgot where Id got it from so....
<

Thats pretty much it about me... :umm: If you want to know anything else, just ask.
<

Werbung:
<
and welcome to
<

Thanks for your intro
<
You sound like a really bubbly happy girl
<

Make yourself at home, and make sure you check out the homepage as it has loads of features like quote submission, blogs, shoutbox, etc.

If you need any help at all... just ask!

Snowy
<

Thanks! And actually I was wondering how you alligned your siggy to the middle like that.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back