• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Dreaded beauty tasks

Gabriellea

Which do you hate doing and put off? I hate plucking my eyebrows as they are fine and bushy, but I love how they look after they are plucked. It's just the pain that goes with it and my arm aching as I try to get them to match. My other task I loathe is waxing or shaving, I prefer shaving as it's faster as each time I try to wax I wimp out and miss some hairs.

Werbung:
I feel kinda lazy when it comes to applying my night cream, and the cream I use for the are around my eyes. I tend to forget that a lot. A part of me believes that stuff doesn't work, but I guess I'll know for sure in 10 years or more ;) As for plucking my eyebrows... lately that doesn't take so long anymore, my eyebrows hairs are becoming thinner and thinner.

Uhm now that I think about it... most things involving body hair are annoying, like for example shaving the different places that need shaving, ie: legs & armpits. I have seen girls with long armpit hairs tho, but that is not for me.

I have to admit I hate conditioning my hair as it's long and thick. I find it takes too long and I'm not sure it makes that much of a difference. Instead I apply a hair mask once a month, on a day I have time, because I like to wash my hair and go and not wait around for the conditioner to work.

I hear ya... my hair is also very long and thick, but I don't use conditioner. I probably should, I have noticed more and more knots. I used something similar to conditioner, I'm not sure how is called, but it's applied on a dry hair and only did that with the tips of my hair. It does prevent most knots, but lately I've been feeling kinda lazy to get myself and so it.

After that treatment I always braided my hair... also to prevent knots. Kinda tedious! I was thinking having long hair is a lot work, I even felt tempted to cut it...

I can't stand plucking my eyebrows either! I usually just put it off until I can't stand it anymore. I used to get them waxed, but it's just not as cost effective. I never considered waxing them myself. I've heard so many horror stories of waxing gone wrong it makes me a little nervous.

Werbung:
I can't stand plucking my eyebrows either! I usually just put it off until I can't stand it anymore. I used to get them waxed, but it's just not as cost effective. I never considered waxing them myself. I've heard so many horror stories of waxing gone wrong it makes me a little nervous.

Waxing your eyebrows can be dangerous if they are quite bushy and you have fine hairs. One, it hurts and sometimes the shape doesn't quite come out as you hoped when you do it yourself, especially when you try to match the eyebrows. I learned my lesson with ones that didn't match so it's plucking or someone to thread them only now.

Back