• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Don't you think it is funny?

goodselfme

This is a girl's forum and almost all the posted material seems to be from girls. Don't you think it is funny that a guy moderates and is the CEO of the site? Go look and see that I am right? Why would a guy want to run a girls website forum?

Werbung:
I already checked the owner/moderator of this site before and I also wonder how he come up with this girl power forum. He must have his reasons and nice if he would respond on this thread to know it from him. :p

Yes, I noticed that too. I never found it strange though. There could be a million reasons. Perhaps he is a dad/uncle/brother...and saw that there was a gap for this kind of environment? Just like men design the best clothing for women kind of thing??

Perhaps like Zararina pointed out, he will pop in and say 'hi'. I am grateful he has created this cool place though.

I already checked the owner/moderator of this site before and I also wonder how he come up with this girl power forum. He must have his reasons and nice if he would respond on this thread to know it from him. :p
Most of these forums pretty much run themselves so I don't look for him to join in the chat here. It would be nice, but I am not thinking he will. Some people are the front for someone else which could be the case with the administrator of this forum. I know my daughter made my computer and she is the administrator of this computer I sign in on everyday.

Yes, I noticed that too. I never found it strange though. There could be a million reasons. Perhaps he is a dad/uncle/brother...and saw that there was a gap for this kind of environment? Just like men design the best clothing for women kind of thing??

Perhaps like Zararina pointed out, he will pop in and say 'hi'. I am grateful he has created this cool place though.
Yes it would be nice if he would just say "I am glad I am on the subject line here" or something. I doubt if that will happen , but like you said, we are all grateful we have such a nice place to chat and share ideas. Woman who don't get out much to socialize can do that activity right here and with a bunch of nice women too. Thank you for your comment.

He could simply be doing it for the money as well. There are ads on this site and maybe he's getting a trickle of cash from that. Or maybe he's getting it all built up and wants to be able to sell it for a pretty penny later. Who knows?

He could simply be doing it for the money as well. There are ads on this site and maybe he's getting a trickle of cash from that. Or maybe he's getting it all built up and wants to be able to sell it for a pretty penny later. Who knows?
Women do like to talk to each other, so you just might be right about creating a place for women to chat and he sits back and lets the forum build into a sellable item. I just never thought much about it until I saw who owned the forum and never saw any posts from him even moderating it. Sure is a good place. No one seems to be crass or condemning either. All the good women are on here! HA HA.

Werbung:
I have no idea that the owner of this forum is a man. I don't really look into such things. I don't think it's strange to have a man run something that is meant only for girls and women. I think he's just being savvy; meeting a demand. We do need a place where only women would congregate. But then being on the Internet where there is anonymity, we can't really be sure of that, can we?

Back