• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Don't Tread On The Ducks

AliceCoopersGirl

Three women died together in an accident and got to heaven. The moment they arrived they were met by Saint Peter who said:We only have one rule here in heaven, don't step on the ducks.

C2934727.gif

So they went into heaven and sure enough, there were ducks everywhere. It was almost impossible not to step on a duck. And although they tried their best not to, one of the women stepped on one. Saint Peter comes up to her with the ugliest man she's ever seen. He chains the man to her and says:Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to be chained to this ugly man for eternity!

The next day the second woman accidentally stepped on a duck and Saint Peter who never misses a thing comes up to her with an extremely ugly man. He chains them together and gives the same explanation as to the first woman.

The third woman, who has observed this, doesn't want to be chained to an ugly man for eternity. So she is very, very careful where she puts her feet.

She actually manages to walk around for months not stepping on a single duck. But one day Saint Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she's ever seen. Tall, long eyelashes, muscular and fit.

Saint Peter chains them together without a single word. The woman comments this to the man:I wonder what I did to deserve to be chained to you for eternity?

C9035307.gif

The man replies,I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!

Werbung:
Back