• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Does he hold a grudge after an argument?

Mom4ever

Does your significant other (boyfriend or spouse) hold a grudge after an argument and bring up the details later and hold it against you? Or, is he more of the forgive and forget type? How does it affect your relationship?

Werbung:
That is one of the things that I admire most about my boyfriend- he rarely ever holds a grudge. He is capable of just forgetting the whole incident ever happened.
This is definitely bittersweet...I have a tendency to hold grudges, and there are just some things that I'm not willing to sweep under the rug. I suppose it it could be quite positive thar he is able to forgive and forget. I would just prefer him to be less nonchalant, regarding serious incidents.

For awhile my spouse and I were doing fine, we had a policy not to let the sun go down on our anger and
to wipe the slate clean as soon as the day began again. Then a little bit after our daughter was born, I noticed that he was acting unusual and later he came out with something that blamed me for events I had done months before. I was shocked. I barely remembered the events but he had been nurturing his grudge the whole time. We had a big argument over it and he stopped doing that, realizing HE was being silly and just using a lame excuse to justify his behavior and that I was not at fault. It's been years and he has not done that since then.

He doesn't hold grudge but he still remembers the hurting feeling he felt and that is what he would remember. Not the whole issue, or problem.. He is a sensitive guy.. I think he should have been a girl and I a guy... I am tougher than he is.. I am the type of person to forget monthsaries.. :p and he would feel betrayed if I forget about it. When he is hurt, he is hurt. :( But he won't keep anger, or grudge within him.

There are some issues that he forgive and forget and also some issues that being forgiven but still remembered. :) So far it is okay, because as long as we forgive each other everything goes fine. Past issues are past though they were remembered but it doesn't affect much of what is today. My husband has good heart and easy to forgive and me as well. When we argued and fight, its too much like bringing out all the emotions, hurt feelings and anger but it didn't last for long and we are in good condition again.

Well, I think I am the one who does that. My boy is the kind of person who literally forgives and forgets which is a quality that I really liked about him. But I really feel guilty when I accidentally do the same mistakes because it's like I feel him. I dont know.

My boyfriend is definitely the type that holds grudges even after we've kissed and made up. There have been plenty of times when we've fought about something and even times when it wasn't a fight at all and then a few weeks or even months later he'll throw it in my face all over again.

My boyfriend's in between, He hates when I bring up the past, he keeps on saying "Let's forget about it , past is past", but every time he's angry with me, he keeps on bringing up every little to big mistakes I did to him.

Men are men, the're always the boss. =(

Werbung:
My boyfriend is the most wonderful person I've ever met, he never gets angry at me. I know that it's hard to believe, but this is how it is. It's me who sometimes wants to argue and holds a grudge afterwards. He never argues, he is so patient, calm and sweet:love:

Back