• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Does Chiropractic care count as a natural treatment?

Zynni

I think it does. When adjustment is done without the use of any medication, I think it qualifies. In some cases, equipment or procedures might be used that wouldn't necessarily fit in this category. Manual manipulation qualifies in my opinion though.

Personally, I think it's better to try this route first before submitting to drugs and their side effects.

What do you think?

Werbung:
I consider it natural as it is realigning the body. I've only had it done a few times, but it was worth it as it did make a difference.

Often people don't know that the body needs it, and a woman who uses a shoulder bag, a chiropractor will see the slump on the right hand shoulder and that's why I prefer to use handled bags on my wrist now.

I consider it natural as it is realigning the body. I've only had it done a few times, but it was worth it as it did make a difference.

Often people don't know that the body needs it, and a woman who uses a shoulder bag, a chiropractor will see the slump on the right hand shoulder and that's why I prefer to use handled bags on my wrist now.
]

I agree. With so many people telling me that the injections and surgeries really don't have the best results, I think I'll stick with this option instead.

That's a good point. My chiropractor says he prefers that I don't carry a purse at all. I kind of need to though. I'll just have to make sure I keep it light.

I can't see why any sane person would choose surgery over a treatment that could be performed without having to go to hospital. Not only the pain and time involved, but surgery should be a last resort.

A good chiropractor will tell you what needs to be done, and if they can't do anymore because they are still medically responsible.

Werbung:
I try to avoid meds and procedures and hospitals at all costs. Some people seem to thrive on being at the doctor's office or hospital all the time. Not me.

I would do almost anything to avoid all of the above. I trust my chiropractor. He's always seemed to want what's best for his clients, including me, so he's earned it.

Back