• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you wear pink clothes?

claudine

Most of the clothes in my wardrobe are dark colors. Black, dark grey and navy blue make me feel pretty. Lately, I had been feeling tempted to try something more girly though, so I bought myself a lovely, pink coat. But, to be honest, I'm not sure if I should wear it. I already look really young, I don't want to look even younger than I do now, lol:p
How about you? Do you wear pink clothes? Would you wear a pink coat?

Werbung:
As I'm writing this I'm wearing a pink VS hoodie ha ha. So yes, I wear pink. :) Awhile back, I stopped wearing pink as I thought people might laugh at me for being too much of a girly girl but then I realized that it doesn't matter what other people think. I can be and look like a girly girl but also be confident, intelligent, athletic, independent ect.. :D Also, since I've started wearing pink again, I've got lots of compliments as people think it suits my skin tone. :LOL:

This is great! I wish I was as self-confident as you are:) Unfortunately, I always worry that people may not take me seriously if I wear my cute, pink skirts and soft, pink sweaters. This is why I keep them in my wardrobe, I don't wear them. I feel much better in black clothes.

In my wardrobe I have many items of clothing (tops, blouses, shirts, sweaters, dresses and skirts etc.) in many different shades of pink.

I also have several sets of bras/panties in various shades of pink.

I guess this must make me a real girly girl!...Which I must admit I thoroughly love, I just feel so much more feminine and confident when wearing pink.

Brighteyes, I love pink underwear! In my opinion it looks both sexy and innocent, it always makes me feel pretty and very, very feminine. I often wear a pastel pink bra under my black sweaters and black dresses:)
Aren't these panties adorable?:

tumblr_lz92hu2rzc1r7pjbvo1_500.jpg

Here is a lovely bra:

T1OibOXkhaXXbPaFI._080851.jpg

Claudine why don't you set yourself a New Years Resolution...Start wearing exactly what you want to wear, and stop worrying about what you fear people may think...For all you know they probably don't even notice or give a damn.

I simply love and adore that gorgeous cute matching bra and pantie set...Am now hoping "Santa Claus" might read this! :)

And as for those French Knickers...Well "Ooh La La"...Another must have to add to my list I think.

Having taken another look at that gorgeous pink bra it does appear to have an extremely wide band to it (probably at least three maybe four hooks) Am just wondering what cup size that particular one is!

Also in giving those adorable French Knickers some more thought (in fact an awful lot of thought!) I don't think it would take very long at all for me to feel Jack's hand slowly and gently creeping up under my skirt if he knew I was wearing them! :rolleyes: :)

Oh isn't just wonderful for us girls to be able to feel so "Naughty & Sexy" at times!

But maybe not so good for our guys blood pressure though. lol

Last edited:
Haha, yes, I know, feeling "Naughty & Sexy" is wonderful. What I love the most about pink lingerie is that it's a perfect combination of being innocent and being flirty:)
As for your question, no, I don't make any New Years resolutions. I don't want to disappoint myself:p. The truth is that I'm not sure if I really want to wear pink clothes. I love how they look on others, but I never feel good in them. I don't know, I must think about it:)

I love these sweaters:

light-pink-sweater-off-white-lace-shorts_400.jpg

pink-sweater.jpeg

Yes, I know, this skirt is really short, but the girl who is wearing it has very pretty legs, so it doesn't surprise me that she doesn't try to hide them. I've always been a big fan of short skirts, they make me feel feminine:)

Here are lovely, pink dresses. Which one is your favorite?

dd3d32f4945ba04e_pink-dresses.jpg

I want the third one! It's gorgeous:D:love:

You know I don't own a lot of pink, but I do love wearing bright clothing. Most of the clothing that I have is bright colors. The main reason for that is the store that I love shopping at doens't sell black clothing. The closest that they come to black clothing would be a navy blue. I don't mind it eiter so that way I'm wearing like bright blues, white, green, and stuff like that. I use to wear a lot of dark clothing, but not anymore.

Werbung:
Back