• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you use a sleep mask?

claudine

How to you feel about sleep masks? Do you use them? Lately, I've been thinking about buying one, because they look kind of adorable:) Also, I like to sleep in a complete darkness.
Holly Golightly had a cute sleep mask:

holly-golightly-sleeping-mask-cat1.png

Blair too:):

0418Blair01.jpg

Werbung:
I don't use one often but occasionally I use the free one I got given when my mom and I got upgraded to business class last year (so lucky). I usually use it if I need to get some sleep and it's still light out.

How to you feel about sleep masks? Do you use them? Lately, I've been thinking about buying one, because they look kind of adorable:) Also, I like to sleep in a complete darkness.
Holly Golightly had a cute sleep mask:

holly-golightly-sleeping-mask-cat1.png

Blair too:):

0418Blair01.jpg

Ahhh seeing B in your post makes me want to stick on Gossip Girl and pamper myself. I watched it all the way through high school and I felt like it always inspired and motivated me through it. I miss it :( Oh my god a song has just come on the TV that reminds me of gossip girl. I think that's a sign I should watch it again hehe :p

I use to use a sleep mask but then someone else in my family took it :( Going to get myself a new one soon!

I dig them! I would have gotten one already if I had seen a quality one being sold. Sadly that's not the case. I haven't seen any cute or at least comfy one I would like to buy.

I might try to order one online tho. Not from China tho, don't wanna risk getting some dangerous chemicals on my face.

Werbung:
Back