• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you prefer your man to have long or short hair?

RomanAnthonysMama

For some reason I think almost every man looks better with no hair. I'm not sure why I feel like that, but a bald head just drives me crazy! I guess I'll have no problem finding people attractive when we're in our 80's and everyone has no hair! Lol no but seriously, I go crazy when my fiance shaves his head. I know it's weird since most women prefer a thick head of hair! How do you like your men? Bald, short-hair, medium, or long?

Werbung:
My boyfriend looks the best with medium hair. He prefers to keep it short though, because it's more convenient for him this way. Fortunately, for me he would look the most handsome even with the worst haircut:love:
I must say that I don't find baldness attractive at all. In general, I like long hair on men. They shouldn't be too long though, because in my opinion it would look feminine. But I think that it really depends on a person. After all, every man is different.

I'm the opposite, I'm attracted to men with both short and long hair (it depends on their facial features and structure e.g I like long hair on someone like Ben Barnes who played Prince Caspian and Dorian Grey) but am never attracted to bald men, probably because my dad is bald, so guys who are bald remind me too much of my dad.

I was a sucker for guys with really long hair for years, but I've crossed over into being attracted to guys with shorter hair too. It really depends on their facial structure. Some guys look awesome with a buzz cut, and could never pull off having long hair and vice versa.

Oh my gosh for the longest time I've always preferred guys with short hair!

However when I met my boyfriend - who was my highs chool crush at the time, he had really long hair and I totally fawned over him. It was later in college that he had short hair and I was totally fine with it.

Strangely he's really lazy at cutting his hair, and his ponytail-ish look has started to reappear and I can't help those familiar butterflies. Ahh - it's like being a teenager all over again.

I guess while I prefer short hair look - I think long hair can get the best of me too. lol

Werbung:
I really don't have a preference. If he had long or short hair, I wouldn't mind it at all. Just as long as it looks nice on him. Some people don't like too nice with short hair and some people do. Just like some people do not look wuite nice with long, so it really just depends on what works for that person. If it looks nice, I like it.

Back