• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you practice "green living"?

Zynni

Are you concerned with living green? What kinds of things do you do to have a green lifestyle?

I think my biggest "contribution" is trying to practice the reduce, re-use, recycle thing. I especially enjoy upcycling projects, which I think makes a difference, if even a small one.

Werbung:
I recycle and use reusable grocery bags but that's the extent of it. I'm lazy and so I don't really use reusable packaging in my children's lunches. Its usually ziploc bags and juice boxes.

I use reusable grocery bags at the store. Which is actually a plus because plastic bags have gotten so crappy lately and break easy. You can fit more items in reusable bags as well and they hold up better then plastic or paper bags.

The only thing that is bad is having to remember to bring them with me in the car. I usually try to have some in the car but sometimes I forget to put them back.

I try to be as green as possible. I recycle whenever I can, but I do realize there is only so much you can do. I try to use eco-friendly products, but cost is a factor and also how effective they are. Those things do matter too.

I try to be as green as possible. I recycle whenever I can, but I do realize there is only so much you can do. I try to use eco-friendly products, but cost is a factor and also how effective they are. Those things do matter too.

Absolutely. I feel like we should all try to not abuse the planet, but at the same time, I'm not going to go broke buying things that I can't afford or that aren't a good value. I'm no green queen, but I think we can all do our part, even in small ways though. Every little bit helps, right?

I think the green brigade sometimes go too far, because each time they get into a car is that green? I don't drive, so it's never been an issue for me, but people need to be willing to give and take a bit. As long as we adapt our habits, it will help, but also awareness. There are still people who don't accept climate change is real.

Werbung:
Yes, there seem to be extremists in every group, including the green brigade.

I think there is climate change. I'm just not convinced that it's quite the way it's played up with all the scare tactics. The zealots make it difficult for sensible people to share information.

Back