• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do You Paint Your Fingernails?

Do you paint your fingernails?

• French manicure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:
From some weeks ago, I am growing my nails (You know, I need long nails :p) because no one can stop me now since it's Holidays :p And I asked my mom she's like "Oh-ok (roles eyes)"
So, I am just gonna get a manicure set
.. and now that they are long enough, I guess I will file them into square.. You know what I mean?
beautiful-fingernails-thumb213854.jpg

Somehow like those above* *Awww how pretty! sniff*

I have to admit one of my few extravagances is to have regular manicures & pedicures, but I very seldom paint either unless I am going out somewhere really special when I just might paint my nails.

I don't paint my nails, sadly... I just don't like having to hold so still and I don't like the way the stuff smells... maybe some day I will.

I love nail polish too!
I try whatever new color is available.
My favorites are Touch of Tan, French Tip, Red, Baby Pink, etc.
My husband never likes nail polish though. :p

I always paint my nails and I keep them short. I wear only red nail polish because it makes me feel pretty:D . Red nail polish is so classy and flirty:)

I don't usually.

Sometimes I do when there's a special occasion or I just get the random urge to. I don't get them professionally done ever and tend to keep with something simple.

I didn't vote because there wasn't a "no" option. I haven't painted my fingernails in probably 15 years or more. Not since high school.

I do, however, paint my toenails.

Werbung:
I used to paint my fingernails all the time. Now, I usually don't paint them. I do keep them well manicured and buffed. Sometimes, I paint them with clear polish. If I have a meeting with a client or potential client, I will paint them with a neutral color.

Back