• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you like super hero shows?

Zynni

It seems that comic book heroes and super heroes have come back in a big way in recent times. There are various movies that are quite popular as well as TV shows. Do you enjoy any of these? I quite like them. I think Arrow is currently my favorite.

Which one is your favorite?

Werbung:
I am currently watching The Flash. Although I really didn't like how Season 2 started. I mean why release the Dad from jail if you were just going to send him away. It was really sad. I mean I totally understand that Joe was the Dad that Barry had growing up and he really didn't need another dad on the show. It was all like Yay released from jail. Okay bye.

I'm sad that Barry and Iris didn't get together but I guess they still might of that one article in the first season holds true. I am so not liking the relationship between Barry and Patty though.

I also feel like they are introducing too many story lines all at once. I think one is going to overshadow the other or one is going to lose momentum and then I'll be like so whatever happened to that?

I haven't' read the comic book series so I don't know what is supposed to happen or what is going to happen.

I haven't watched Arrow but I feel I really should since The Arrow and The Flash seems to come together from time to time and The Flash was introduced in The Arrow.

I am looking forward to Legends of Tomorrow though.

Back