• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do You Dye?

Do You Dye Your Hair?

• Yes, I dye it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Princess Pyro

Well, do you dye your hair?
<

I do. I'm naturally a horrible shade between blonde and brown, so I dye it black

Werbung:
never have dyed my hair, because its curly it can get quite dry so dye would dry it out even more, and i like my hair colour anywho

Mine is dry and curly - still, I dye it occasionally, when I'm bored mostly. It didn't make it worse.

Are you afraid of dying your hair? I heard that scientists had proven that all that chemistry could actually cause some types of cancer, to all the women that dye their hair more then 9 times a year. I find this hard to believe.

I used to dye my hair a few times a month:eek: . Now I don't do this anymore because I think it's unhealthy and mostly because my boyfriend really likes my natural hair color - dark blond. He always asks me not do dye it:)

I don't really.

I have dyed it a couple times, but nothing drastic. I just added some reddish/maroon-colored lowlights to my hair. I have dark brown hair with natural copper highlights, so it was basically to add a bit more texture. No one could tell that it was dyed and I loved it.

It's going on eight years since any form of hair dye has touched my hair, and the part of my hair that was dyed has long since been cut off already. I have amazing hair--I am so incredibly blessed. There is no way I'd ever dye it again! It's very beautiful. Jet black--but in the light it shines almost blue-black or sometimes green-black. People ask me all the time if I tint it or dye it, but I don't! When I was a kid, I had chocolate brown hair--but when I got older it changed to the weird shiny black colors. Sometimes it shines bright red in certain lights, too. It's very odd--almost like the way motor oil looks when it gets in puddles on the pavement. Multiple colors.

But yeah, I just feel like it's so unique and special that it would be tragic for me to dye it ever again.

Werbung:
I used to dye by hair on a regular basis. When I was younger, I used to add a highlight color to my hair. Then I used to dye by hair to try to cover my premature gray. I have since given up that fight.

Back