• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do you believe in Subliminal Messages?

PamBeacher

DO you believe that subliminal messages work? If you believe they work, do you think they are safe? What is your experience with Subliminal Messaging?

Werbung:
I've heard of subliminal messaging. I thought it's been banned in advertising. It's more of a brainwashing technique used in oppressive regime to subdue the people to believe in their propaganda. I think that it's not safe when used to make people do things that are dangerous like killing somebody. I don't think I've ever had any experience with subliminal messaging. I sure would like to meet someone who had and hear her story. That would be very interesting, indeed.

I don't believe in it. However, I have never experienced it happening. I guess it's kind of similar to hypnotism. I'd rather not have someone else control my mind.

I think that subliminal messages is like body language in a way, sometimes we pick up on it and sometimes we don't. I think that in advertising it is cheating people and causing them to do things maybe they wouldn't. However, ya know a lot of our commercials today must have them because those commercials can be cheesy as all but they can be tempting as well.

Hmm... Actually, it is my first time to ever hear about this term. And I was surprised as to how creative subliminal message interpreters are. Well, can't say that I totally believe that these exist but they are indeed interesting, especially this one:

2SubliminalSkittles.jpg

LOL! :cool:

Alright Cecil you got me, I starred at that Skittles bag for at least 15 minutes. Where is the Subliminal Message? Or is it just your favorite candy? Although I don't think that I have ever seen Berry explosion before. But I have cut back on the candy lately.

Just because something is illegal doesn't mean companies aren't going to do it. I have been washing dishes not paying attention to the TV while my kids are watching shows on NickJr, and I swear I hear the weirdest things.

It happens when my husband is watching TV too.

Just because something is illegal doesn't mean companies aren't going to do it. I have been washing dishes not paying attention to the TV while my kids are watching shows on NickJr, and I swear I hear the weirdest things.

It happens when my husband is watching TV too.

Ok now THATS scary, who knows what they are putting into the minds of the kids. What I would hope it would be is respect and love your parents, or do what your parents say, or grow up to be rich and successful. But chances are, that isn't what they are saying. It is probably more like go beg your mom until she says yes to buy this toy.

Alright Cecil you got me, I starred at that Skittles bag for at least 15 minutes. Where is the Subliminal Message? Or is it just your favorite candy? Although I don't think that I have ever seen Berry explosion before. But I have cut back on the candy lately.

LOL Pam! I thought it's pretty obvious, so I didn't put a highlight on it. And also, I am a bit skeptical whether this is appropriate to discuss here. But I hope so. So here you go Pam:

candy.jpg

:cool:

Werbung:
Back