• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Do Not Give Subby These:

Subby

Top 5 stupid ideas for gifts for Subby this christmas....

1. Take that. Why on earth would someone want anything by them as a present. You know why they call them "take that"... because their music is a form of torture. If they were pleasent, they'd be called "what you want". I just want them gone for good....

2. Tickle me elmo. Its cute? A 30cm long red rag that laughs and shakes when you press its belly? Sorry, if you want a child to have fun making someone laugh.. by tickling it... have another child. Or let him tickle you... Lots of money for a vibrating rag is just silly.

3. Underwear. You know with christmas, its the thought that counts. Now... I don't know about you, but when I receive a gift... I don't want to know that the person giving it to me is thinking of my underwear. For a couple, if its lingerie, or such... I can see that. But... it begins to creep me out when others do it.

4. Aftershave/Deoderant packs. Ok, so now I know your constantly thinking of my underwear... and now I smell too? Please.... A little less said about me... A card... That would be sufficient next time.

5. Cookies. Is it the people think I have handed over all my cookies to Santa the previous night? Im not into cookies... I dont want them as gifts. Chocolates.. maybe, but cookies? Do they speak love? I never heard of cookies for valnetines day.....

The above is not written or condoned by Santa. When asked for his comments on the above he was heard to reply "ho ho ho".

...Subby's legal team is investigating his options for slander.

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Subby @ Dec 4 2006, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Top 5 fantastic ideas for gifts for Subby this christmas....

1. Take that. Why on earth would someone not want anything by them as a present. You know why they call them "take that"... because their music is fantastic. I just want them forever

2. Tickle me elmo. Its cute Aww.

3. Underwear. You know with christmas, its the thought that counts. Now... I don't know about you, but when I receive a gift... I want to know that the person giving it to me is thinking of my underwear. For a couple, if its lingerie, or such... I can see that. But... I love it when others do it.

4. Aftershave/Deoderant packs. Ok, so now I know your constantly thinking of my underwear... and now I smell too? Please.... get me some old spice.

5. Cookies. People know I have handed over all my cookies to Santa the previous night I adore cookies... I want them as gifts. Chocolates.. maybe, but cookies? They Do speak love. I never heard of cookies for valnetines day,but we shoud.....[/b]

Aww Subby...I'll get you the smellys hunnie xxx
<
<
<
<

Its ok Thistle, I always like your gifts
<

And cookies? If santa wants to give me cookies, he can blow it out his chimney
<

OK, now what kind of person doesn't like cookies?

*Is further convinced that Subby is an inhuman flirt-machine*

Because I liken their music to that of a dyslexic chicken trying to read shakespeare to the tune of the baby elephant walk.

Translated: i don't like them
<

Werbung:
Back