• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Did you (or do you) have a Baby Registry?

Zynni

Back in the old days when I was having kids, we didn't do a baby registry. I do think it's very cool now though. I think it makes it a lot easier to get a gift that you know will please the mommy to be. Did you have a registry when you were pregnant? Are you pregnant now and do you have one?

Werbung:
When I was pregnant I did have a registry. Some people bought things off of them and some people didn't. Although looking back I think the only thing I would want on my registry is diapers and diaper wipes because man do you go through A TON of those, lol.

Man I am so jealous of all the new parents these days. All the cool gadgets that I wish I had when I was pregnant. Like I saw this advertisement for a stroller that folds with a push of a button. Man all those times I spent FOREVER trying to unfold or fold the stroller. ugh. lol

Werbung:
I did not have a baby registery with any of my children. We always just bought every thing we needed in the weeks coming up to their arrivals. Though, after the baby was born, everyone came up to visit and brought extra stuff for baby, so we had everything we needed, and then some.

Back