• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

confused...

Hannah456

ok, so me and this guy have been 'best friends' for around two years now. We have always had a love hate relationship, but when it comes down to it I hope that we would both care. He liked me at the start of our friendship but i friendzoned him immediatley and he deffinatley got the message. For those next two years we'd talk almost every night on skype, and everybody would say that we secretly liekd eachother. Sometimes we'dplay games and eventually ended up becoming friends with benefits. For about a year now I've secretly loved him deep down and a couple of times he's hinted the same to me. However, lately he's got this new girl he's into and she's really pretty, nice etc and he just doesnt speak to me anymore AT ALL. Sometimes I feel he's avoiding me, but I'm really not sure. Within the two years we've both had other people but weve always spoken every night regardless. However, last night at a party we both sort of ignored eachother and at one point I caught him staring at me then when i looked he immediatley looked away. I don't understand what is happening. ANy advice?

Werbung:
Well, it sounds to me like this guy is really interested in that new girl and doesn't want to mess things with her, that's why he avoids you. He just wants to avoid cheating on her, since your relationship with him has been quite close, there is a huge chance keeping things like that between you two while he is in a relationship could cause him a lot guilt. He obviously wants to avoid that, plus his feelings for this new girl might be serious, hence he doesn't want to feel like he is cheating on her.

I can tell the interest is still there, otherwise he'd not be so afraid to mess things up with this girl by talking with you. He is afraid things progress between you two.

This is what I think. It's all theories since I can't read minds and don't know the guy, but I have plenty of experience with interpersonal relationships and I'm good at decipher ''odd'' behaviors.

Back