• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Car wreck :(

Lugia

We finally had that car paid off, too! We were on the way home from the beach and hit a deer... it jumped out so close to our car that we couldn't swerve and avoid it. Boy oh boy did that scare the SHIT out of us. We had to wait by the side of a rather scary interstate for about an hour while we waited for the tow truck. Then we had to (literally) sit on top of each other in the passenger's seats while he took us to our house.

We couldn't drive the car home because the radiator had been damaged and the engine began overheating almost immediately after the impact. The air bags didn't go off, the tow truck driver said that it's because the deer didn't hit the sensor. (My dad had also slammed on the brakes just before we hit the thing) At first I was worried that we'd destroy the car but then again they said that we can repair it. I hope so and they are probably right, Accords are tough.

nooo___car_crash_by_dj_p_zonda_r-d4ca79z.png

Werbung:
Good luck with the costs of the repair!

But you already had quite a luck with the accident itself, good to hear that nobody got hurt!

Good luck with the costs of the repair!

But you already had quite a luck with the accident itself, good to hear that nobody got hurt!
Luckily our insurance is covering it as well as the costs of a rental car. :)

Another pic:
car_crash_2_by_dj_p_zonda_r-d4cddm5.jpg

Wow, I hope everyone is okay. I hit a deer a few years ago and messed my front end up like that...then my dad fixed it and bought a used hood to put on it, but it was blue (my car was red lol) and I drove around about a year like that lol....I didn't think deer were that bad where you're at...they're freakin' horrible here. Seriously, on any given day I probably pass/drive upon 5 or 6 of them through the day...they're getting really bad.

Really good to know that nothing was hurt since it is the most important thing and that insurance will cover those damages. We do not have such deers here although there was just a certain part in the country where there are monkeys and so driving really carefully on it not to hit them.

I feel for you. Hopefully the repair doesn't cost you an arm and leg. Thankfully you guys weren't injured at all! I actually have a similar story. I wrecked my neon on icy roads with my sister in the car. The car was totaled and we were okay, just shaken up. I then bought a 2006 cobolt and within 3 weeks I totaled it. I was life flighted and everything. It was terrifying. It all happened because a dog ran out infront of me on a highway where the speed limit is 55 mph. I swerved to miss and and hit the gravel on the side of the road, and then over corrected my car. i slid and hit a telephone pole on the passenger side of my car. Here are some pictures..

1.jpg2.jpg17.jpg18.jpg23.jpg

Oh my GOD! That looks horrible! Thank God you were alright! :O It must have been scary... perhaps it is a good thing that the pole hit the passenger's side?

Yeah, if I would have hit on the driver side I probably wouldn't be here today. The strange thing is I was going to take my dog with me, and she wouldn't even get out of the house that day.. it was like she knew

It's amazing and also a bit crazy how animals can predict and understand things like this.......

Werbung:
Back