• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

can yuo keep a secret shhhhhhhhhhh

Werbung:
lolz .. so your in 4th grade now?, Well hope your enjoying it xD I got kissed when I was in 5th grade ..we had a party and i got kissed b/c me and Jake were dancing then he suddenly kissed me .. ahhh good old times xD well anyways .. i can keep my lips shut on this one :D 

lol i never kissed a boy and he never kissed me but i kissed a bunch of girls. mos of them we keep it a secret too. with my gf tho its not a secret obv. its sooooo much fun!! what's it like to kiss a boy tho?

i got my first kiss when i was in 5th grade too.... but i didnt like him and it was a dare... i kinda wish i wouldve saved my first kiss on someone more special:p

I'm in 7th grade and I've never kissed or been kissed by a guy or a girl before. But thats OKAY, because I have a good 5 years ahead of me ;)

Well, of highschool anyway. :)

lol i never kissed a boy and he never kissed me but i kissed a bunch of girls. mos of them we keep it a secret too. with my gf tho its not a secret obv. its sooooo much fun!! what's it like to kiss a boy tho?
Try it in person and you will know how it is like to kiss a boy? ;)
I am surprised to know you have kissed a bunch of girls...

Is this thread for young girls only? Lol
Well, i could keep a secret so your secrets here are safe with me! :p

I am a late bloomer, so I got my first kiss on my 4th year on high school! :p
Pretty nice first experience, but I hate that boy until now for creating false rumors about me.:mad:

I am a late bloomer, so I got my first kiss on my 4th year on high school! :p
Pretty nice first experience, but I hate that boy until now for creating false rumors about me.:mad:

Oh! That's very sad that such a positive experience as a first kiss could be ruined by such a jerk who would make up lies and rumors about you.

Werbung:
Back