• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Can I Please Request!........

~MyLilMdsn~

<div align='center'>Can I please REQUEST!........

One of the 3 things?

Happy Labor Day Canada and US

September 4th 2006

Welcome Fall

September 23rd 2006

Happy Halloween

October 31, 2006

I would like it to be a signature

I would like it to look like this (shape and size)

tinasiggybyshelly.gif

For the Halloween one Orange and Black will work...LOL

For the Fall one Orange and Green (Fall colours)

and Labor day I don't know what colours you would use so suprise me...</div>
Thanks!

Werbung:
I would do it... but i've gave up graphical work to become a superstar dj so i aint got time no more lmao well no really i've just got alot of other peoples stuff to do but if i get time i'll knock some up

i would give it a try but if you have any pictures you would like me to use as im rubbish at finding some lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kirsty @ Sep 4 2006, 06:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i would give it a try but if you have any pictures you would like me to use as im rubbish at finding some lol[/b]

Here are some:

thtiggerhalloween.gif

theqbjgz.gif

thcid_X.gif

halblinkie6.gif

lcphalloweenblink2004.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kirsty @ Sep 4 2006, 07:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i made a halloween one ill make more

halloween1.gif
[/b]

Ok, I seen you did this one, which is fine

You can use the pics I've replied with (above) and delete the date (Oct 31, 2006) if you don't mind. If not it's all good.

Thanks
<

Werbung:
<
~MyLilMdsn~

I'm really sorry that your request has still not been addressed. I hadn't realised this
<

I've made a little banner using one of your images, I hope it's of use to you,

tigghalloween2-1.gif

If you want to use it. Girl Power members, please feel free to use this as well!!! Simply right click and save it to your pc. You can then upload it anywhere you want to, or host it on Photobucket.com or similar, for direct linking into forums/websites.

Snowy
<

Back