• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Best skincare line?

clauemi

I hate having to look for and buy different brands for every skin problem I have. Does anyone use a whole product line that is great for a lot of things. Something that has anti-aging products, moisturizer, make up removers, cleansers, pore minimizer etc... all the good stuff!

Werbung:
-The best skin care line I have ever tried was Serious Skin Care...you can only purchase it through HSN..but it worked better for me than anything else. I tried Proactive and everything, but everything made me break out worse and completely dried out my skin.

I Have extremely oily and dry skin (like patches of each all over my face) and with in a week of starting their cleanser and moisturizer my skin was completely clear and balanced out. It also has all the skin care products you can think of. from cleansers, pore minimizers, make up removers, anti-aging, ect, act, ect. They even have their own make up line, which trust me, is fantastic. Best products I have ever used in my life.

Back