• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Best non-chemical home cleaners

Orrymain

What are the best and most economical home cleaners right now? I'm trying to find something I can afford that is without the chemicals.

Werbung:
Castille soap, baking soda, white vinegar. The soap and baking soda make a great scrub type cleanser. The vinegar is good for cleaning windows and mirrors, just dilute it in a spray bottle.
A microfiber cloth is great for dusting and mirrors!

Vinegar and newspaper is good for cleaning windows and lemon juice is good for cleaning and for getting limescale off.

I have poured in in a spray bottle and just began cleaning with it. You can dilute with water if you want to.

Lots of places. I have used it to clean the kitty litter boxes, the tub and shower, the toliet. The counters too.

I have never cleaned with hydrogen peroxide. I will have to try it sometime.
On a side note, club soda works great on windows and mirrors.

I have never used club soda. I will have to try it. Does it streak? I have trouble with this all the time.

I've never had club soda in my house. I went shopping and totally forgot to buy some hydrogen peroxide. geez

The club soda does not streak. Works especially well if used with a microfiber cloth. Put some club soda in a spray bottle.

I love my microfiber cleaning towels. They work so well and with just some water. Easy to care for and very inexpensive. I have even found them at the Dollar Store.

Werbung:
Microfiber seems to do a good job. I don't have any towels, but I have glass lens cloth that is excellent.

Back