• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Best Meal of the day?

Best Meal of the day?

• Breakfast

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Brunch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lunch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dinner

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Late night munchies

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Werbung:
I am most hungry in the morning whenever I wake up so I voted for breakfast.
They also say that it's the most important meal of the day, so I guess it has to be the yummiest and heaviest meal one should take.

Late night munchies! I'm always soooo hungry right before falling asleep. I don't sleep much and I'm active for the most part of night. I just love eating something delicious while lying in bed:p

Best meal of the day, for me, is definitely dinner. This is the meal that gets the most attention and therefore is enjoyed the most by far. So, dinner it is...

I voted dinner because that's the only mean of the day that is special and sacred. We've eaten dinner together every night for almost three years now (partner and I). I've always made the dinners from scratch. It's one of the most relaxing parts of my day.

My favorite is dinner because I make a pretty big meal for my family. I always have a meat, vegetable and another side. It is really filling and I always look forward to having supper. We just eat on our own for breakfast and lunch, so supper is also another way for us to spend time together.

Definitely dinner for me. I can enjoy the other meals, no doubt, but dinner tends to be when I go all out. I will either make it myself or go out to dinner, but 9 times out of 10, it's going to be way better than any other of my meals throughout the day.

Werbung:
It's dinner for me too. It's my favorite because I have actually started back cooking meals. The only meal that I get to really go all out and cook is dinner.

Back