• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Best Friend and her new man

aloha

I love my friend dearly but wow. She has this boyfriend that is so great but Im soooo sick if hearing about him! Everytime we are together shes talking about him. She calls me to tell me what they talk about. I want to scream I dont care!!!!!!! I jusy wish she could split the chat half him half ????? anything at this point!

Wow I feel a little better.

Werbung:
Oh, I have had friends do that in the past...and I have been that friend too, the one who can only speak about that one guy until her friends want to kill her! Lol. I am sure she is just in the cloud...as her friend, just tell her honestly that it is frustrating the crap out of you...ask her to please stop? She probably does not realize what she is doing. (-:

Wishing you the best.

Werbung:
I agree with Lee. You're friend is just overly happy about it that she keeps forgetting that not everybody else is as interested as her in her new found love. Just tell her to tone it down a little because it's suffocating you to hear about him all the time.

Back