• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Are You Crushin On A Guy?

~SumMerOF69~

Hey EveRyOnE!
WelL I myself have like crushes like on guys lol like we all do and i was wondeirng like is any one crushin on guys?

Werbung:
Well, I kinda have a crush on this guy named Ryan, and well.....I'll tell u more about him later.
<

You're lucky!

Hmm...Yeess..He's name is Max (at bosnia it's-Makso)..Ooohh my god he is soo cutee..

i have a crush on some1 knew his name is ellis and i have known him 3 weeks but it already messeed up with him because my best friend asked him out for me

yes, i do, have since,,,,,,, birth practically. his name is Justin (beefy is his football name,) we like to wrestle and play football together, he is like, so awesome, i can almost knock him down when i shoulder block him.
<
but in the end, i'm always on the ground with a bruise forming on my shoulder, oww. i'll talk about him later maybe.

Yepp
<
Total lust. Two guys: Zeljko, the foreign exchanged student... he's tall... cute... funny and has an irresistable accent. Then we have Jonny, hmmm... what to say. Jonny's probably the biggest sweetheart the male gender has seen since... I have no clue. We talk ALL the time about emotions and hurt, past, future... CRAZY RIGHT??!! Talking about that with a guy! Well it is at my school. Anyway, here's the problem... Jonny and I are good friends... WAY to risky to ask him out, if he says no... poof... it's over. And Zeljko (pronounced jake-o) well... Maybe I shouldn't be dating a junoir from Serbia who I know for a fact has gotten drunk more than once while staying here...

well yeah ... I like this guy named and he seems to be interested in me .. he kissed me so i guess he really is but other girls like him also like my friend Tiffany .. so I dont know if it would go well .. but that seems to be the crush right now .. if you want more you can ask me later when you recive this message .. but right now im kinda in a rush D: but yeah it seems as if all girls have crush somewere in high school or even in the lower grades!

Werbung:
Back