• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Are you close with your mother?

Zynni

I'm blessed that my mother is one of my best friends. We live far apart, but we are still very close. I usually talk to her several times a week. I can tell her anything, and she is always there for me.

I hope my daughters feel the same way about me.

Do you and your mother have a close relationship?

Werbung:
No! My mother hated her mother, and if I never had to see my mother again or speak to her I would be okay with that too. Not all people are blessed with nice relationships, but I have friends that do. Plus my cousin has a good relationship with my aunt, so it is sometimes a personality clash.

Well, we definitely don't see everything eye to eye. I know that she wants what's best for me though.

I'm sorry you don't have that. I don't know what I'd do without my mother.

Meh, unfortunately not. She happened to be one of those women who have a mid-life crisis and ditch her kids, but when she was around we weren't close at all either, so it didn't have much of an effect on me. I have two daughters of my own now and I look forward to being the type of mother to them that I never got to have. It's sad when things like this happen, but I do have an awesome dad that's always been there and that's more than a lot can say.

It is sad. I wasn't as close with my dad, and just as we were starting to sort things out a bit, he passed away. All my grandparents are gone now too. That makes me appreciate my mother even more.

Werbung:
Depends on the day. I try my best to have a good relationship with her but 90 percent of the time she is completely negative and hard to deal with. She has no faith in me or any of her other children. Her way of love is so different then how I love my son.

Back