• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Anyone Had Any "holidays From Hell"?

Snowbaby

Stewart & I had a holiday from hell in July 2006... our honeymoon... it was holiday from hell for both of us... for different reason but also the same reason!

After our 4ish hour flight, 1 hour bus transfer to the apartments, we unpacked our cases... then it began... the nightmare...

crazy.gif
crazy.gif
I'd left my hair straighteners at home
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

So my nightmare was stupidly wavy hair, his nightmare was being dragged into the town centre on our very first morning on our honeymoon just to search in vain for an electrical goods store that sold hair straighteners
<
<
<
<

Anyone else?

Werbung:
LOL that is comedy.

I have not celebrated a holiday in over a year. Including my birthday and Christmas... I would enjoy having a nightmare holiday right now -.-

Well... When I was about 12, I went on a holiday with my family (including my grandmother and my cousin, who I CANNOT STAND). So this was a holiday from Hell all on it's lonesome.

BUT... A few days before we went on holidays, I fell off a tractor and rolled my ankle really badly and broke 3 toes. So I couldn't do anything anyway for most of the holidays
<

Werbung:
Back