• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Anyone going to be watching the Oscars tonight?

Stavy

I love this show. Especially the Red Carpet beforehand. I just love seeing all the glamorous dresses... and the hairstyles, and I like to see the shoes and bags as well. Really looking forward to it.

Werbung:
I shall also be watching tonight, although I do become so very envious of all the glamorous women in their gorgeous dresses, fantastic make up and not a hair out of place........ then there is all the necessary accessories like jewellery and bags etc.....Grrr, I can feel myself going green with envy already!

Why do I punish myself like this? :)

I most always watch so I figure I'll tune in again, even though I really don't care much about the current crop of actors or movies.

I usually read the results later on in the evening. I like to see what everyone is wearing, that is my favorite part.

The red carpet is my fave part too.... there were mostly lovely gowns this time... only one or two weird ones i saw... Nicole Kidman's an Cate Blanchett's were both a bit odd.

they normally re-run the Oscars a couple of times Orrymain, look out for it..

I'm so MAD...I totally forgot that the Oscars were on last Sunday. I normally watch at least some of the show. This year I watched none of it. Did Barbara Walters have her pre-Oscars show this year?

Werbung:
I can't tell you Chris.. they don't broadcast the ABC show over here.. they take the live feed, but add commentary etc from UK presenters..

Back