• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Amy Winehouse In Suspected Drugs Overdose

GossipQueen

Amy Winehouse, the turbulent diva of British pop, has been discharged from hospital after collapsing from a suspected drugs overdose.

The wayward Winehouse, 23, was given an adrenaline shot and had her stomach pumped at London's University College Hospital on Tuesday.

She was admitted in the early hours of the morning shortly after being nominated in three categories at the MTV Video Music Awards.

The two time Ivor Novello Award winner, who has admitted using cocaine and marijuana, was visited by her husband Blake Fielder-Civil and her father before leaving the hospital via a back entrance on Tuesday evening.

Source

Werbung:
This could very well be classic example of why not to listen to all the news stories around... our local radio station said she had been treated for exhaustion.

Who knows.

That would be why its called gossip
<

And yeah, on most outlets it is listed as exhaustion....

It seems like a lot of celebrities suffer from "exhaustion". I'm exhausted all the time, and I never seem to get a hospital stay out of it. It's really too bad. Then I wouldn't have to cook
<

Werbung:
Back