• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Amazing Cloud Pictures

Werbung:
wow , sophan allah ..
I like clouds because I feel it's so pure.. & soft ..
the weather is crisp
time dally with the clouds ..

^^
very nice

Hi Lolee, I know what you mean. I've only been on a plane once for around two hours. It was so beautiful. Looking at these big fluffy clouds. There was this one time that the plane flew over nothing but clouds. Kind of scary to be on a plane when your on top of a bunch of clouds. But it was such a beautiful experience. I wish I knew if clouds were soft. I can only imagine that they are.

wow those give cloud photos are its all fantastic, I never seen before this types of cloud photos.
all pictures are amazing I can’t wait to have all this pictures in my profile I wish I could see some more.

Awesome picture.I have seen this type of picture in one article.and I still have that picture I would share in this thread.But that pictures of this thread really great.
131098,xcitefun-cloud-grim-reaper.jpg

That is an interesting cloud with that intensity of the color. A good poet could do wonders with it.

Wow, those pictures of cloud are amazing. I particularly liked the one of the foot and the one of the shark. I have never seen clouds like these in person.

I have never taken pictures like that before. They are so pretty though. Clouds look so soft and peaceful like they would be a great place to just fall asleep at.

those are all very cool and unique. Very interesting hobby for whenever you are out and about.

Werbung:
Nice cloud shots! I am also capturing some sky images just like sunset, sunrise and clouds formations as an amateur photographer using a cellphone camera. :D

It is really relaxing to sometimes just watch the beauty above us.

Back